Pages

Monday, March 15, 2010

so... now... where's the plumber?

The weekend saw us frantically painting so the Electrician and Plumber would have a clear run this Monday morning.
You wanted to know what the colour was like, so here it is. Forget raspberry pink, it's actually called Foxy. Cleaver name, hey, obviously not coined up from Reynard. Oh and thats not a pole dancing pole! but the chrome edge to my lovely glass shower screen.
.........a funky foxy colour.....

........and a lovely funky foxy shower rain head and controlls. No fiddling to get the water temperature right now.
Prompt at 8am this morning, recovered from his fall through a loft hatch, the Electrician turned up. Job done by 10.30. So now we have light.
But still no loo or basin. No sign of the plumber today and no luck with his cell phone. Now I'm wondering what else has gone wrong. Maybe he's not made it back from Poland........

2 comments:

Pants said...

LOVE IT! And I'm going to continue believing that's a pole-dancing pole until I arrive and see evidence to the contrary!

John Vigna said...

Wow, this is fantastic. We're on our way over...!

As Winter Turns to Spring

As Winter turns to Spring. Now — now, as low I stooped, thought I, I will see what this snowdrop is; As winters dark aura co...