Pages

Thursday, March 18, 2010

18 days and counting

The Bathroom Showroom guy told me they take eight days to complete a bathroom renovation as they like to get jobs done without delays and they do no more than three jobs a month. So were now on day 18 and have encountered yet another delay. The tap I chose will not fit the available hole in the sink. This guy just does not know his products. So now I need to take the basin and tap back to him in the morning and have it all out with him. I'm not good at confrontations. Miss Lee where are you when I need you?

At least we now have a loo albeit not useable until tomorrow when the sealer has gone off and set. Tony the Tiler wasn't able to come today because of Tony the Plumber taking up the workable space. I suppose I've gone past banging my head against a wall. It's too painful. I just have to bite my tongue and bide my time.

No comments:

As Winter Turns to Spring

As Winter turns to Spring. Now — now, as low I stooped, thought I, I will see what this snowdrop is; As winters dark aura co...