Pages

Friday, March 12, 2010

Progress

I've had to forgo my daily swim once again as I'm waiting for the Electrician to come and wire in the shower pump, the extractor fan and the lights. As soon as he's gone I'm going to christen the shower. Whoope. Oooh, I HOPE it doesn't leak as Tony the Plumber has reluctantly been dragged of to Krakow for a weekend break by his long suffering wife. He didn't mind the break but he would have preferred to go to somewhere warm after our long cold winter. Mmmm.... I'm with him there!

It's looking good. I've come to terms with the tiles and I'm going to get Tony the tiler to put a special treatment on the grout to prevent any black mould occurring. He has to come back to lay the floor tiles when Tony the Plumber gets back to install all the other stuff, like a loo and a sink. Trying to get downstairs during the night with sleep stiffen joints is a big pain. Literally! I'm hoping the delays will have all been worth it. Himself's not as agitated about the delays as I am.
We've been debating what colour to slap on the small area of wall left untiled. It needs to be strong I fancied a in your face lime green but Himself rebelled. I've narrowed it down to a bright rather acid yellow or a strong aqua shade. I need to get bought today so I may just toss a coin!




1 comment:

John Vigna said...

The bathroom is looking great!

As Winter Turns to Spring

As Winter turns to Spring. Now — now, as low I stooped, thought I, I will see what this snowdrop is; As winters dark aura co...