Pages

Friday, March 19, 2010

Day Nineteen

Not allot of Shower room progress today. The basin conundrum hasn't been resolved. I came home this morning with a basin that the tap fits only to find that there was other fitting problems with this particular basin. Tony the Plumber's taken it back this time.

On a brighter note spring has finally surfaced this week and with a garden recorded temperature of 18 degrees yesterday green buds are appearing on the shrubs and we've finally got a daffodil in flower with all the others bending their buds ready to burst open. A little tour around the garden if now revealing the winter damage and the work that needs doing to recover it.
My bamboo plant actually flowered in 2008, so last year it looked very unhappy and I was convinced it was dying. A search into the habit of bamboo's on the horticultural sites told me that they mostly died after flowering which they do very infrequently. I don't think I can afford another bamboo at the present time as they are quite expensive so I need to research another plant that will like that position.

No comments:

As Winter Turns to Spring

As Winter turns to Spring. Now — now, as low I stooped, thought I, I will see what this snowdrop is; As winters dark aura co...