Pages

Monday, March 22, 2010

Day 22


It's been a strange day . It started off OK. I went for my swim followed by a jaunt into the City for coffee and to look for a new bath mat. I think M&S have what I want a bright pink to match the wall.
The sun was out and it wasn't too cold so we saw at the tables outside with our coffee. The Cathedral Square renovations are still causing havoc everywhere and since my last outing for coffee, before my renovations started, the site guys had removed two magnificent mature London Plane trees from our little throughfare precinct. It does look bare with out them and we will have now lost our summer shade from.
The new look Square should have been finished last November, then January, then April and now June. We'll wait and see. Personally I cant see it. I haven't met anyone in Peterborough that approved of the Councils idea of how the Square should look.
So, back to my shower room progress. Well the news is there is no progress. Hopefully tomorrow!!!

No comments:

As Winter Turns to Spring

As Winter turns to Spring. Now — now, as low I stooped, thought I, I will see what this snowdrop is; As winters dark aura co...