Pages

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Over lapping work scheduals

We made some progress yesterday.
Tony the Plumber managed to get the cabinets to fit against our wonky walls and installed the super duper posh radiator 'Himself' and I had sourced and fetched from a Radiator Company near Leicester. I couldn't find a towel rail that would fit the area and that I liked so I searched the Internet for alternatives and came up with this.

I must admit it makes a statement and was worth the struggle Tony had to make it sit on our walls. He also sorted out the under floor plumbing ready for Tony the Tiler this morning.
So here comes the next delay......
Tony the plumber hadn't time last night to lay the ply wood across the floor boards for the tiles to sit on. Tony the tiler arrived promptly this morning expecting it done. So, now he has to source and fit the wood before tiling. Now, it's thrown his schedule out. Hopefully he will manage to get back this afternoon and get the timber down........and maybe the tiles. I also asked him to apply a treatment to the grout to help prevent mould that plagues tile grout in damp areas.


No comments:

As Winter Turns to Spring

As Winter turns to Spring. Now — now, as low I stooped, thought I, I will see what this snowdrop is; As winters dark aura co...