Pages

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Things are getting better; only just though.

The base units are partially built and installed, whoopee do, we're on the home straight. Still a long ways to go though. D & D spent last night assembling all the draws and collecting all the cardboard packaging ready for disposal.

J & D are working well together, like old team mates.

I thought the worst was over when the cabinets began to go back in. I thought wrong. You wouldn't believe how much sawdust comes away when the work top is cut for the sink and hob. It's a delicate tricky job getting the holes just right and supporting the heavy top at the weak parts when the holes are knocked out.
Temporary cooking arrangements.The novelty of the camp kitchen is wearing thin though. My camping days are definitely over! although I must admit I russelled up a tasty chicken casserole with mashed potato and peas last night. I think it's the trek around the workers through to the lounge every time I need something from the fridge. I'm giving in tonight and informed the workers it's a fish and chip night.


1 comment:

Pants said...

Oh the excitement of seeing it all come together!!!

I wish I was there!

As Winter Turns to Spring

As Winter turns to Spring. Now — now, as low I stooped, thought I, I will see what this snowdrop is; As winters dark aura co...