Pages

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Reversing the Setback

After another lengthy session with pencil, paper and a whole heap of glossy brochures I think I've managed to nailed the bathroom, no, the shower room design down once more. I also had to have quite a long session with my friendly plumber. I'm still not too sure about which pipe should go where but at least the design should now work. Unfortunately it's going to be more complicated now and will involved allot more plumbing work.
On Tuesday I'm due to meet up with Friend Plumber at the Bathroom showroom to discuss with the Manager the needs and costs of implementing the design. I suspect the budget is blown and probably doubled!

Progress on this has been so slow and complicated I can't wait for it all to be finished now. (or even started) I just hope it's all worth it and it looks how I imagine it!

No comments:

As Winter Turns to Spring

As Winter turns to Spring. Now — now, as low I stooped, thought I, I will see what this snowdrop is; As winters dark aura co...