Pages

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Setbacks


The plans for the bathroom renovations keep giving me grief. Yesterday I was all set to order the posh new bathroom only to find the large glass shower screen for the walk in shower cannot be fitted where I want it placing. This is a disaster and upsets all the rest of the plan and sent the whole project back to the drawing board. After consultation with Hubby we came up with a revised plan but this is dependant on new plumbing possibilities. So this morning I phoned my friendly plumber to come and give me some professional advice. Hopefully by tomorrow a rescue plan will be in place and I can go ahead with the ordering. Times getting close now to when all the fitting is scheduled.

1 comment:

John Vigna said...

That sounds really disappointing but at the same time you guys seem to have a good back up plan. I hope Dave had a good birthday. I raised a glass of Smithwick's for him. Hope all is well for you both.

As Winter Turns to Spring

As Winter turns to Spring. Now — now, as low I stooped, thought I, I will see what this snowdrop is; As winters dark aura co...