Pages

Friday, January 30, 2009

The Jet Lag Continues

When I said yesterday that the jet lag was subsiding. I lied. Last night I managed just a measly three hours sleep. I did want to go swimming this morning but decided to go home after dropping Dave at work. I thought I could read and nap but I went the whole hog and went back to bed. And slept for another three hours. It's got me through the rest of the day though.


Unpacking two months worth of 'stuff' from suitcases takes a little time. The cases are now stowed away in the attic once more. The big problem that's troubling me now is finding room for all those new acquisition's (read clothes!) It's rather like stuffing a quart into a pint pot. They wont go. We need a radical rethink of wardrobe/draw space. I had a drastic turnout to charity shops a few months ago so that's not an option. We should have listened to me before we went to the 'shop till you drop' capital. I said we shouldn't buy more new clothes! Why didn't we listen? I still think the small bedroom should become a walk in wardrobe. Sorry G but you haven't been to stay with us for absolutely ages now and if you did you'd have to sleep in the 'big peoples' room. You don't mind. Good. Now what do I do with a spare bed? Oh I cant think this out now. I'm off to bed.
Goodnight.

No comments:

As Winter Turns to Spring

As Winter turns to Spring. Now — now, as low I stooped, thought I, I will see what this snowdrop is; As winters dark aura co...