Pages

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Anyone for Pimms

Pheew this weathers a bit like being in Las Vegas. You step out side and the hot dry air just blasts you. The big difference is we've not icy cool air conditioning inside so inside, outside ain't no different.

But we do have ice cold Pimms or Elderflower Cordial and the fans stir and cool the air a little.
I'm spared the hot stove tonight as D.J. is going to cook a Korma curry with rice. I'm looking forward to that. Himself has been told we're having Stir fry chicken with cashews in a coconut sauce. Must remember to hide the korma sauce jar from him!

1 comment:

Pants said...

Oh, that's just CRUEL! I'm working at the University conference this week and it's been blasting hot. Have you seen this recipe:

http://smittenkitchen.com/2010/07/porch-swing/

Day off tomorrow, may have to buy some Pimms!!!

As Winter Turns to Spring

As Winter turns to Spring. Now — now, as low I stooped, thought I, I will see what this snowdrop is; As winters dark aura co...