Pages

Friday, January 25, 2008

More Birthdays

Three more Birthdays

Yesterday was the birthday of two important people.

One was the singer Neil Diamond who was 67 this year and still touring.

We've been following and listening to Neil Diamond now for over 40 years. He still sounds great.

The other birthday and the more important one was my oldest and dearest friend Nancy .

We've been friends now sine the first night we started work together at the Maternity Unit in 1973 and we're still friends even though she now lives on the other side of the world in Vancouver.

The third birthday is on Sunday the 27th and is the birthday of my eldest grand daughter. She will reach the ripe old age of 18. No picture of her I'm afraid as she's very camera shy! But she wasn't when this was taken!Cute wasn't she! I'm very proud of her. She's at collage doing a Foundation course at present and is heading for the first of our family to go to University. She's hoping to make a career in the fashion industry.

No comments:

As Winter Turns to Spring

As Winter turns to Spring. Now — now, as low I stooped, thought I, I will see what this snowdrop is; As winters dark aura co...