Pages

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Does anyone know the answers?


This morning I wasn’t feeling up to swimming, it might have had something to do with the rain drumming on the conservatory roof and the weather station recording an outdoor temperature of 13 degrees. Whatever my body just wouldn’t collect my swim gear and get into the car.

I sat for ages my mind wrestling with complex thoughts and coming to no conclusions. I mean how was the explosion that created the ‘big bang’ theory triggered?

How does your brain deal with the complex universe ‘theoretical and factual knowledge’? Space is still expanding, but if it’s still expanding shouldn’t it have an edge?

Considering how mankind has developed over the last 1000 years what progress will it make in the next 1000 years? I want to be able to see what it will be like. But, will we continue to develop in the past all great civilizations have collapsed and disintegrated, will ours?

Will we travel in space in the future to colonize new worlds? Will we be consumed by global warming or will the next ice age catch up with us?

If scientists develop time travel in our future wouldn’t we be seeing people from the future delving into our past right now?

What sort of brain does a person have who believes implicitly in an all-seeing God? Or one that believes an act of terror will provide them with an after life of virgins? When a psychic purports to see and hear dead people what’s happening chemically in their brain? It must be some sort of chemical malfunction like epilepsy is. Or can they really see them and can certain people really see the future?

Oh no, too many unanswered questions making my brain tired, I need a nap !!!!!


1 comment:

Pants said...

aack! your post makes my head hurt!

As Winter Turns to Spring

As Winter turns to Spring. Now — now, as low I stooped, thought I, I will see what this snowdrop is; As winters dark aura co...