Pages

Friday, May 7, 2010

A Hard Days Night

Yesterday and today Himself and Myself have been baby sitting and and exhausting job it is too.
To be fair little Nathan is a really lovely happy chappie, good tempered and good natured but he now, can crawl and stand and he's inquisitive. Doors are there to be opened, buttons to be pushed books and magazines to be investigated. Ornaments and table surfaces to be tasted to see if they're teeth friendly.

Watch out she's got that little black box again!
OK What have we here?
Tools! Not quite like my Uncle Chris's but I can handle these.
Phew it's hard work all this investigative work. I need a nap!
I DO NOT SNORE. THANK YOU!

Mummy has been incarcerated in the office upstairs researching and writing essays. Medical sciences are a complicated exhaustive subject to write about. Mummy thinks peace and quite are necessary a requirement of study but I need some one to supervise and mentor me while I do my studying.


No comments:

As Winter Turns to Spring

As Winter turns to Spring. Now — now, as low I stooped, thought I, I will see what this snowdrop is; As winters dark aura co...