Pages

Saturday, October 17, 2009

More Knitting

I'm getting really bad at keeping the blog up to date. Maybe it's because of all this Knitting. I bought a lovely dark blue with navy contrast for this blanket but Becs didn't want a predictable blue for her baby blue so I swapped the blue for a soft grey.I think it goes quite well. The wool is a lovely soft cuddly alpaca and Mohair.


The pattern has rows of cable running up the blanket with the contrast colour running through every twist.
When I started these socks I was experimenting with the pattern so I chose to make the smallest size. The patterning makes the sock quite chunky but I think they will be just about right for Nathan. He seems to have inherited the family's 'big feet' syndrome

1 comment:

Pants said...

Those are fantastic! Which yarn is that blanket? Where did you buy it? Those socks are adorable! Pattern please?

As Winter Turns to Spring

As Winter turns to Spring. Now — now, as low I stooped, thought I, I will see what this snowdrop is; As winters dark aura co...